rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another night in Washington DC (picture)

Another night in Washington DC (picture)

Quote: (08-15-2011 07:10 PM)AVisitor Wrote:  

Very rarely, maybe once or twice a year. Most girls at Ultrabar are Latina/Asian. To Asian girls' credit, they do dress sexy, but of course it's impossible to get anywhere with them because they're conservative and shy. Latinas as we've discussed are irrelevant and I don't even look at them.

For the record, no club in DC in recent years has had a below-1 ratio (not a single one), and even parity (1:1) is currently rare, only at places like Sign of the Whale where large groups go to celebrate Bachelorette parties. Essentially a 1:1 ratio only happens when large numbers of women, including married/off-the-market women, attend special events. It's not because there's a 1:1 singles ratio.

I have found experimentally that things improve during the months of January, February, and early March (first week of March). Local clubs tend to have more talent and greater amount of it, than at other times.

Edit: Roosh, can you also post some club pics from other locales, so we can compare and contrast? I liked that Vitoria, Brazil photo, that looks something like what was happening here in DC in 2006. I'm gathering that photo is old as well. Any others?

Damn.... I've found Asian chicks to be extremely easy, probably the easiest race I've gotten with. Sometimes its hard to get them in bed the first night, but take them out a couple times, your good. I once had an Asian girl that wasn't putting out. I showed her no love one night when I finally got sick of making out. She asked what was wrong. I basically told her I just wanted to bang her and otherwise didn't give a shit about her. Later that night I fucked her without basically having to put in any game except telling her I didn't give a fuck.

Reguarding Vitoria, I don't think I've ever seen a place in America with that great of a ratio, especially when you consider the quality of girls. I would go as far to say that the average girl at a club there could be close to a seven. Would anyone else that's been agree with me? I'm sure that picture was no more than a year or two old, as I was there 2 years ago and the ratios were at par with this picture, if not better quit a few nights, especially before 12 o clock.

Sounds like you're not into latina chicks?

Messages In This Thread