rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Main Girl in My Harem Pregnant ... Decided She's Keeping it

Main Girl in My Harem Pregnant ... Decided She's Keeping it

Quote: (02-16-2016 07:28 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2016 11:05 PM)whateverfuckit Wrote:  

^

Long winded way of saying "I'm right, you're wrong, you'll regret not listening to me."

OP doesn't need to be a father today. I think EVERYONE will agree that 99.9999% of men are better prepared and thus, better period at being fathers at 30 vs 20, for a myriad of reasons.

If OPs choice was: Get an abortion, have your balls removed; or keep the kid, keep your balls, it would be different. As it stands, he loses nothing in his choice. He obviously has decent game, otherwise he wouldn't have a harem. He can always CHOOSE to have child(ren) later.

Some of you need to get your heads out of your asses. What YOU find valuable and worth pursuing is not what every man wants to pursue. Some men want nothing more than to get married ASAP and have lots of kids. Some want to sow their wild oats. Some eventually change their minds, leaving their wife and kids and fucking girls, and vice versa. Some men NEVER get married. Whatever a man chooses, it's HIS choice.

This shaming bullshit belongs on a feminist forum, not a red pill one. Giving advice and shaming a man are NOT one and the same.

You should now actually read my post and address anything specific. I hate for the forum to think you're angry because that would be emotional, which in turn is a detriment according to you.

You also may want to reconsider your messaging when you say things to members that have been around a while. I'll tell you that saying they need to "get their heads out of their asses," and implying they "need to write on feminist forums" is not a great way to build credibility. As a matter of fact, it's a great way to lose it instead.

OP can follow the advice he wants to follow. He's not a child that should feel ashamed when the advice he's asking for isn't what he wants. Something tells me you are not far from throwing tantrums because you're not seeing the result you desire in this thread. You made many posts in this thread for the sole purpose of disagreement.

Since you appear to know a lot about the subject, let me start by asking a few simple questions. Were you ever married? Have any children? If the answer is no, I can live with that.

However, what I have a harder time with is that you have not documented one single approach, game data sheet or met any members. Yet, you have self proclaimed yourself as a "veteran" of game based on your profile. Care to explain how you got there? Seems "holier than thou" to me, not to mention suspect.

Given the advice and gung ho attitude you have had on this thread including calling members with good reputation feminists, I think the forum membership would want to know what your credibility profile looks like.

It's been a little while since I've done troll hunting. I don't mind if people disagree with me. My best friends disagree. However, the way it comes across from you is tryhard and lacks credibility. Your posts could have had a better balance of respect and experience but you chose to write without them. There's even a part of me that wants OP to get rid of that child. However, if he does I hope he does it based on the advice of other credible members, not you.

I'm holding my breath for your response. I would be extremely careful with your choice of words if I were you.

He ignored this post and created amother obnoxious set of responses in another thread and got banned: thread-54046.html.

Some members gave him rep points for this thread because he was "sticking to his guns." I guess the bullets ran out.

He claimed to be a game "veteran" in his user profile and called a member out in the other thread for calling himself alpha. I asked him what his experience was to support . Same thing another forum member asked in the other thread. He didn't answer either time.

Just a humble word of caution to members that gave this guy rep points: please be careful who you provide rep points to. If they have added value (data sheets, meet ups, helping mwmbers), then they deserve it. However, keyboard confidence and opinions are not as deserving of valuable rep points. In this case there was a component of being disrespectful to more senior members but the guy hadn't added much other value anyways. If you provide too many reps to these members without them being vetted for example, they become harder to ban and have a higher likelihood of being SJWs.

I just knew it was coming. I didn't have to wait long.

Messages In This Thread