rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post Your Biggest Red Pill/Game Lessons

Post Your Biggest Red Pill/Game Lessons

JJG, I am sure your experiences are different. I still think you're missing my point about 'would fuck' and 'won't fuck' -- of course you still have to run Game as normal to close the deal - whether that takes days, weeks, or months if you don't see her much. I completely agree!!

Let me posit 2 easy scenarios, if you haven't had this happen to you already, plus we are both much older than some chicks we game.

You approach 2 identical girls in 2 similar bars on the same nite:
Girl a: This guy is too old for me. He reminds me of my dad/horrible boss/pervert teacher.
You're never going anywhere with her. It's just not happening.

Girl B: Ohhh, a handsome older man. I've had such 'daddy' fantasies for years. Men in suits are so much more mature than the boys who chase me online. I bet he knows what he's doing in bed also. And I don't have to worry about him posting on FB about how we fucked and other people see it like some frat douche.

Both of these girls had these reactions as soon as they saw you.
That doesn't mean B is going to throw herself at you, we all agree you still have to work it. But unlike girl A, she's gonna be down for ONS, or Netflix and chill, or harem, or LTR, or etc.

Red Pill has taught me that gaming girl A is a complete waste of time -doesn't matter if you're rich, fit, well-dressed, solid social circle. Something Mystery hit on often, drop her and move to next target. Along with that, red pill has taught me that there are FAR more Girl B's out there than we ever had imagined. Ever.

Regardless, my first lesson is one all guys should heed - girls love to be dominated. It's one of the few things what they say [anonymously or to friends or even upfront to guys they date] and what they do coincide. They are dying to submit to a powerful man. It's their #1 fantasy for women long before 50 Shades was written.

best of luck out there.

Messages In This Thread