rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Player have to's?

Player have to's?

Quote: (02-23-2016 02:05 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Date a seven, and loser dudes don't get bold.
Date a dime, you get these outlier dudes gassed up on Hollywood taking their one shot at the three dream girl.

I've seen so much crazy stuff. Even if you were Tyson in his prime, you can't knock everyone out.

Alright.

Why does every guy especially players and self-proclaimed ladies men say repeatedly.

"Dimes barely get approached, they are lonely, you have a better shot with them."

Never seen this to be true. In fact the opposite, guys and people tripping over themselves to compliment them. Guys jokingly promising marriages proposals, huge gifts, old men 10 year old boys, the horny black labrador tied to the street lamppost. I will admit when you approach one more often than not you will get a polite smiley response like you just asked your favorite celeb for their autograph and not the scowl of the insecure 6.

They get guys coming at them from angles Maverick couldn't even come up with against Chester in Top Gun.

Yeah these chicks are really fun to date, again the challenges listed here for me don't make them good for long term in my opinion unless you have fame with other dimes coming at you to keep her in check. She needs to feel direct competition.

Still my favorite for a LTR is a low-mid 7 face with a killer body underneath that she tries to conservatively veil with her clothes because she is somewhat the shy type.

Best bang-to-mental-bullshit ratio.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread