rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wealth Protection During the State of Emergency

Wealth Protection During the State of Emergency

Quote: (02-18-2016 08:04 AM)praxguy Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2016 07:48 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

I don't like Bitcoin. It's too volatile. Roosh should however open a Coinbase account and use the receive address for donations. He should move the donations immediately into USD to avoid the volatility.

Back to the OP's original not subtle bitcoin plug point, I think having a stash of gold coins and some US bills in paper is a good means of keeping yourself safe. If SHTF in your 3rd world paradise use that money to get to an embassy and wait to get lifted back to America.

A Coinbase account defeats the purpose of what Bitcoin was intended to do, since the user does not control his own private keys. On the other hand, if Roosh follows my simple instructions, he can directly receive Bitcoins to a more sandboxed environment like a cel phone, and then arbitrage those bitcoins out in Russia for over 50% the spot price of Bitcoin on the same day. This practice will eliminate any worries of volatility and actually make Roosh considerably more money, while increasing his security and further disconnecting him from relying on the very system that he tries to convince ourselves to drop every day.

Prax, how do you do this? What is your process? Please do a write up on this.

Messages In This Thread