rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Homebase in Hamburg-What are my options?

Homebase in Hamburg-What are my options?

I can't believe I missed this post until now. Filled with good shit.
You're making this seem like a walk in the part.
I spent 5 weeks in the Harz mountains last summer and had a ass ton of fun.This forum already has some odd problems on race and whatnot so I'm gonna leave that out.
But-I actually didn't have many people think I was African. I guess I don't really have the immigrant look(Minus this Turkish couple that though I sold weed cause I had a backpack and was in a Doener Shop)
In a couple cities I hit up like Halle and Madgeburg for day trips I could tell African blacks right of the bat. I guess since of alot of them look Nigerian or east african looking.

Ill have to look into a Bahncard and the prices. Last time I was there I was just paying for individual trains and the occasional SchonesWochenende ticket.

Im also not worried about the language..I speak near fluent, but can't pick up regional accents yet
But I normally open up in English anyway so I have the advantage and/or show Im American by my accent.( I normally dumb my german down until later in the night when I can pull the *alcohol is helping me speak* card anyway)

I wouldnt say Im a risk taker, but Ive even made it out to a couple rural areas of Germany and never had any race problems. Old people seem to love me the second I start speaking german. Even got invited to a birthday party of a German Politician.
I even take advantage of this and started messaging older women 30-45 (Showing my age here) Got this 36 year old Milf wanted to take me out the first week I hit ground. There's smash and pass..I'm looking at and older women with money for the smash and cash(Damn there's some older German ladies that take care of themselves)

All my friends will most likely be German since there is no one else. I didn't mention earlier. But Im heading to HSU
Only 2 people are selected for this every year..So Im lucky enough not to have to deal with a bunch of Americans.
Ive heard the officers and candidates are pretty chill and most likely will thumbs up on all my antics. They know us Americans are gonna party in our own way and they'll back us up like brothers if we ever get into trouble.
But what can I tell these flappers I do/Study?
Germans dont seem fond of their military(Hell, one of the Officers said even he's been spit on before in his own country)
My apartment is on/near the campus, so it's looking like I might not be bringing all my girls back if they arent hip on getting smashed at the Federal Military University

I dropped the university name Im gonna be at twice to test, and both chicks dried up on me like a turtle in Texas. Instead I just tell them Im moving to HH to study and live but never drop the school name.
Im not trying to sound like a tourist. From my experiences Germans seem more attracted and respectful if it seems like you have a interested in the culture and language rather than just passing through

ps.
To anyone else Piping in Germany
The site Ive been using Finya.de boast about winning website of the year when it comes to dating.
http://www.websitedesjahres.de/11res.php
I didn't know about the most popular site till now
http://www.friendscout24.de/

I'm about to make an account there and fish a little. Its gotta be good if its the most popular site of the year.

Props to Gavin1234 for mentioning Finya back on the first page in the first place.
I wish I could toss rep to some of yall.

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread