rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reflections on the No Dating Challenge

Reflections on the No Dating Challenge

Quote: (11-23-2011 01:47 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Samseau’s No-Dating Challenge : Do not accept a number unless you’ve already made it back to a sex location.

This means if I made it reasonably far within a seduction of a girl, I could take her number for a future date. The full challenge of sex or nothing was too much, and didn’t really seem to help me understand how to best fuck many girls.
props for competitive spirit, i'm all for challenges but i don't really see benefits long term. i thought about it and i find it very limiting actually.
- there's waaaay too much time spent on investing in one random girl (who may become innocent princess in bedroom)
- not getting other girls' numbers earlier in the interactions results in many missed opportunities (these girls may be available on other day/night)

IMO getting numbers/contact gives more options as we can bring them out later but maybe i'm missing something

as for flaking, it is totally expected as most people feel comfy where they are and too lazy to take control of their social life. flaking should not be a problem as girls are not the center of our lives at all. besides, it's no fun to meet some moody chick that need to be convinced or chased hard to come out.

Quote: (11-23-2011 07:13 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Try a harder challenge next year. Go out solo without a cell phone. You'll get even more.
hahahh that's great experiment. it's really funny what happens when girls who are into you can't 'catch' you with #s, facebook/twitter usernames etc. a couple of times i lied i didn't have phone with me, that i didn't remember my new number and that i wasn't on social media adress etc. i had this 'now or never' label on my forehead. girls started to get really creative, they started leading me here and there, taking me home for a second : )))

Messages In This Thread