rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (02-15-2016 12:59 AM)Kamaki4 Wrote:  

Wasn't planning on mentioning it, but since it's been brought up in a few posts, I recently married a Thai girl. Seemingly one of the best decisions I have ever made. Was expecting a slight drop off after marriage, but to my surprise she is taking even better care of me now even though she was nothing short of fantastic before. I should mention that I wasn't asked to, nor did I pay sin sot (dowry). I also didn't originally move to Thailand to get married, quite the opposite in fact.

Congrats man. Wish you guys all the best.

Where did you meet her? You say you weren't looking for a wife so how did it go down? You stumbled upon a solid chick or what? I would love to hear more. PM me if you'd rather keep it private.

Here in Bangkok I must say that it's pretty hard-going in terms of LTR material (let alone wives!), although I imagine it's a completely different story in other parts of the country.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Messages In This Thread