rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Has Better Race Relations?--America or Europe?

Which Has Better Race Relations?--America or Europe?

I am well aware of the racism in football in Europe, mostly Italy, Spain, Poland and a few minor countries. Sepp Blatter (fifa boss) has not really addressed the problem and neither has the Football Association of these countries, plain and simple it is a joke. England did address this problem and it no longer exists in the country, having played at a high level I have experienced it first hand when I was younger. The funny thing is that there are more interracial relationships in the UK than America, most of my friends are married to European white women.

But don't kid yourself into thinking race relations are any better in the USA. There are alot of places one cannot go as a black man, alot of these areas still fly the confederate flags and are proud of there white heritage. Some states have even refused to celebrate Martin Luther King national holiday. In recent times there have been a few horrible tradegies to highlight this, Jena 6 comes to mind (google it if you don't know).

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread