rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did I fuck up?

Did I fuck up?

I meet this girl outside of a bar. Wee changed numbers and a couple of days later we meet for coffee.

During the meet she is giving me all of the signs that she likes me. We continues to text in the coming weeks and our schedules finally match up where we both have a free day

I inviter her over to my house to hang out. She comes over we go get food, and come back to my house. I have a bottle of wine at my house and we open that and start watching Netflix's.

Around 15mins into the movie we start hooking making out and dry humping. Everything is going great until I start to make a move to take her pants off. She shakes her head no. Cool no problem

I resent start making out then try again,same thing. I try three times , then I ask if she is a virgin she says no.

Then I say: I don't mind not having sex I just mind can't having sex

To that she says:what does that mean (with her arms crossed)and starts to get a little stand off ish

I verbally work my way around what I said by explaining that sex is just a small part of getting to know someone and that on the grand skem of things that getting to know someone and hanging out with them is more important to me and that overall I'm cool not having sex today.

(She was on top of me ) she says she has to go to the bathroom

At this point I could kick my self for fucking up so bad

She comes back and I act like nothing happened

Later she is getting ready to leave when we get talking

She told me that she had a stalker guy in the past that when she wouldn't have sex with him he called her a bitch lesbian and wouldn't let her go home.

I then revisited what had happened eairlier by just being honest with her reiterating that for me sex is a small part of getting to know someone and that I my motives go beyond just having sex.

She seemed to be ok with that answer (though her arms were still crossed)

I make a joke to ease the tension,she laughs and I give her a hug and a kiss good bye

Now in your opinion how bad did i fuck up and can I recover from this?

Messages In This Thread