rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Official RVF No Contact Thread

The Official RVF No Contact Thread

Relationships always end for a reason. Doesn't matter what the reason is - it happens and thats what needed to happen.

Another common thought when a girl breaks up with you or fades away is that "If only my game had been better..."

Get rid of that notion. If a girl isn't feeling you, then aside from you or her being a different person nothing was going to save your relationship. Telling her "no" to helping her hang that picture frame 6 months ago instead of "yes" wasn't going to keep her in your wheel house. Responding less to her texts wasn't going to stop her from sucking some other guy's dick.

Quote:Quote:

All I can add is that many many years later I've come to the realization that I ended up being better off WITHOUT the women who broke up with me.

The flaw behind oneitis is that it makes you govern your life in a female-centric way. No female is the center of your life. You are the center of your life. A girl either wants to be a part of that or not. It's not your job to convince her that she should be with you. She needs to see who you are and what you got going on and decide if she wants to go along for the ride.

It's the idea that a woman completes your life and without that woman your life is missing something big and important. Fuck that. As long as you are the best version of yourself, then you are bullet proof. If a girl doesn't want to be a part of that then thats her problem not yours. You already got your shit together.

Messages In This Thread