rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White knight Bartenteder

White knight Bartenteder

Quote: (11-23-2011 08:49 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I agree with Mech. Don't bring management into it, you will only end up pissing him off more.

Fuck that guy. Who cares if he gets pissed? He's already hating on soup and scrambling his game. What's he going to do: fuck it up more? Right now he cockblocks him at his whim. He's basically a gatekeeper to his pussy. Fuck. That. Shit.

The point here is to neutralize the bartender's power: his ability to go to the bouncers or management to get him booted, or even banned, from the establishment. If you confront him straight (which, of course is what you would do will a real man), this guy is enough of a little bitch to get you kicked out and that's it. Confrontation or question of his fake-ass "authority" is liable to "piss him off" too.

To the bouncers and management, you'd just be another semi-drunk asshole who they had to kick out that week. You can't scare the guy by trying to intimidate him with your alphaness, because he's obviously power-tripping on the little bit of influence he has in that place. He's confident behind that counter. The best move is to take the legs out from under him (the power of his post), and then confront him when he's unarmed. At that point, you're known to the management and you're not going to get kicked out no-questions-asked. New York is no different than LA or any other big city I've spent time in, in my opinion.

Show respect, show manliness, and--most importantly--be strategic, and you will get a lot further. This works in any place.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread