rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Testosterone HALVED in one year - thoughts?

Testosterone HALVED in one year - thoughts?

I'm probably going a little against the grain here, but your values are mostly fine except for your total Test. And you said that you're asymptomatic.

Low-testosterone symptoms are very noticeable: fatigue, low libido, difficulty concentrating, dysthymia, etc. If you're not noticing any of these, I would say stay the course.

I feel you about not wanting to go on TRT. I'm 36 and fought myself for three years about going on. I think I needed time to digest the fact that I'm getting older and don't have the body of my 22-year-old self anymore. It didn't help that my hair was falling out and my skin was looking rougher at the same time. Ultimately I had to realize that if I wanted to look and feel optimal, I would need to resort to chemistry to achieve this.

For TRT I'm just using clomid right now, and it has made a big difference. I don't know my new test levels as my urologist is a pain and won't release this data, but I feel better. I'm putting on muscle. Libido's slightly higher.

Anyway, your 29, so you should be sceptical about going on TRT. But just know that when the first symptoms start popping up, and they likely will, that you can do something about it.

Messages In This Thread