rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Netherlands

The Netherlands

Since this thread got diverted off on the height issue before getting back to ground, I thought I'd and some science to the issue of height and sexual attraction - knowledge to complement action, I hope.

In January, an item was published. The key bit

Quote:Quote:

"Our genes drive our attraction for partners of similar height to ours, i.e. tall people pair with tall people," said lead researcher Albert Tenesa. "We found that 89 percent of the genetic variation affecting individual preferences for height and one's own height are shared, indicating that there's an innate preference for partners of similar height."
_ _ _

According to the researchers, within this subset of data, the genotype of an individual could be used to predict their partners' height with 13 percent accuracy. That might not sound like much, but once certain heritability factors were accounted for, [similar heights] actually [accounted for] 64 percent of the theoretical maximum.

If so, then we become self-conscious about the challenge of women who are taller than us. Hence, the diversion into the matter of the Dutch people being the tallest in Europe on page 1, and related body and facial beauty considerations.

SOURCE
http://www.sciencealert.com/our-genes-di...tudy-finds

But, the report mentions a study from Korea showing an opposite shorter-term effect: females being happier if a man is much taller than they are - but then the effect fades over the years.

Go get 'em, men!

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Messages In This Thread