rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Testosterone HALVED in one year - thoughts?

Testosterone HALVED in one year - thoughts?

Quote: (02-10-2016 06:53 PM)Gas Wrote:  

When I took my blood test I was about ten days into trying a new sleep cycle (trying to get to bed before midnight) because I usually sleep around 2-3am. So I'd been getting into bed at 11pm every night and waking up in the middle of the night (around 4am) because I guess I wasn't sleepy enough. After hearing you all talk about sleep I guess this was probably the biggest factor in my shitty reading. I'm a little more confident now that my T is nearer to normal, but definitely room for improvement. Will test again in a few weeks.

Gas, when changing your sleep schedule it can be a positive sign that you are waking up in the middle of the night. Prior to the introduction of the electric light people typically slept in two segments per night. Now termed Biphasic sleep.

I have had shit tons of sleep issues and now when I wake up in the middle of the night I know it is because I am rested enough to do a full biphasic sleep cycle. I wake up, read for a while and go back to sleep. I don't watch any screens or turn on too many lights so that I don't activate a full wake pattern which computer screens and bright lights can trigger.

My first cycle is usually longer than the second. On those nights that I have both phases I feel much better the next day.

Messages In This Thread