rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sovereign Man

Sovereign Man

Iceinthewater - my sentiments exactly. He is clearly an internet marketer, which adds a level of shoddy salesmanship that makes it difficult for me to take him seriously. A lot of the content that I've seen publicly on his site or private material that's been leaked to me is nothing I couldn't have figured out myself by going to the ministry websites of Estonia, Paraguay, or other countries.

The "high powered attorneys" he has in his rolodex don't impress me. I'm entirely sure I can find similar or signficantly better links through my own network without paying the fees.

I admire his operation because I'm sure he is raking in cash from ignorant Americans. I'm also sure he is adding value to the lives of Americans who have no clue where to even begin as far as internationalization goes.

For people who have spent a singnificant percent of their adult lives abroad, a lot of the stuff is elementary.

Again, it helps that it's all organized and compiled into one source, as Hooligan Harry mentioned.

Messages In This Thread