rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guy Threatens Violence Against Woman on Twitter - Media Shitstorm Ensues

Guy Threatens Violence Against Woman on Twitter - Media Shitstorm Ensues

Enigma, I responded to a specific post about people doing the same things they find morally unacceptable.

Are you saying Roosh and Mike do those things? I didn't, but it seems like you are saying that since you keep bringing them up into this conversation.

As for "wins", what is the end goal here? There should be a end goal otherwise how does everyone know if these wins are actually helping the end goal.

I don't get the Twitter and Reddit comment. Boycott them if you don't like what they are doing. Using their platform still helps them.

I can see how bringing attention to rape hoaxes helps other men. The only way to win is for this to stop. The only way this will stop is if these schools hurt financially by lower admissions.

If we are talking about wins, how does this kid getting thrown out of school help the end goal?

I agree that Roosh could make a lot more money. Still, he is making more and more from the attention he is getting. Regardless if he wants it or not.

I suspect the same thing is happening with Mike and his books.

I don't get compensated for my time on social media. I have to work. I run my own business. Instead of fighting with a bunch of crazy people I would rather put my time into the forum and help men that want to be helped.

By helping I mean answering questions, pms and even some skype calls (depends if I know the person enough). I rather dedicate my time to helping men here accomplish their goals if I am able too.

I also purchased most of Roosh's books even if I didn't read most of them.

Just because you're in your mid twenties doesn't mean you don't have a lot of value to add. Don't sell yourself short. You would be surprised.

Messages In This Thread