rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best vitamins/supplements for men

Best vitamins/supplements for men

Quote: (02-09-2016 08:33 PM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

I have a desk full of all kinds of supplements- Zinc, B Complex, Magnesium Citrate, Resveratrol, NAC, Vitamin D, etc etc. I haven't been taking them much lately and I don't feel noticeably different than when I took them religiously. Anyone have a similar experience?

Let me quote myself here:

Quote: (11-13-2015 03:05 PM)Teutatis Wrote:  

You guys should save all the money you're spending on useless supplements /vitamins/etc. and just buy real food. I also used to think all this crap was important but it really isn't, it's just a useless waste of money at best and actually potentially harmful in the long term.

You don't feel different because all those supplements are useless. I used to take lots of supplements as well when I was younger, I really thought I *needed* them, so I understand when guys came on here and are worried they have to have 100 different pills to cover all their needs, but the whole supplement/vitamin thing is just another billion dollar scam industry. I take zero supplements and I'm as healthy as I've ever been.

Eat real food and stop worrying about all those pills, you'll be healthier.

Quote: (02-09-2016 09:34 PM)BallsDeep Wrote:  

^^^^^ yeah I feel the same... have at least 50 jars of supplements... between when I take them and when I don't there isn't much of a difference.

I notice a difference with optizinc and ACV, thats about it.

ACV is great and should certainly be one of the elements present in any healthy diet but I doubt you can really tell any difference in your body when you stop taking it.

Messages In This Thread