rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Lviv, Ukraine

Datasheet: Lviv, Ukraine

Quote: (11-22-2011 01:05 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2011 12:39 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

tell them you have a house in Turkey by the Sea or something

I'm confused here DB. Even if it was true that you had a palace by the sea in <insert exotic country> suited for royalty, telling girls you have it is a surefire sign of insecurity, and begging for her approval and acceptance of you.

Why do you feel he needs to oversell himself in Ukraine seeking her approval? Is this the norm of what is effective game in Ukraine? verbally stating your (perceived) wealth?

Mixx

Mixx this is the known game in US and generally in the west, but in Ukraine it is much more simple, especially with the tier 2/3 cities girls, they are naive and they are poor in western standard so it is working to sell yourself in that way.
Go direct, I use to say to them: "I am well off and looking for a bride" and they like it.

LS, I wrote already on scenarios that girls will not look at me, when I approach they were cold at start but as night goes own same exact girl end up in my arms, you need to show confidence.
I did not have such success as DA but I know you can do it if you stay for a while and learn how it goes there.

Messages In This Thread