rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wealth Protection During the State of Emergency

Wealth Protection During the State of Emergency

Quote: (02-08-2016 04:55 PM)praxguy Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2016 02:28 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Your heart may be in the right place, but this is kind of a bait and switch informercial thread, funnelling people towards your area of expertise.

You also seem like a lot of what you are writing about is maintaining anonymity, not wealth protection.

Look I'm looking to make money off of this deal. And I'm all ears if you have a better suggestion. But at this current moment, the best possible solution I can see for a "mobile guy" (as Roosh describes himself) is to hold his valuable donations and hard earned money in an easily fungible manner. Today, as we speak, the easiest liquefiable currency is Bitcoin, because you can get an over-spot amount for it. Roosh can go to any country in the world and find someone willing to trade the local currency for Bitcoins.

Bitcoin has the added element of masking the identities of donators from the daily practice of leaked customer information and identity theft because of it's underlying protocol.

I'm leaning more towards what CleanSlate is proposing. Figuring out ways to protect money in times of instability.

I don't know that the current furor over Roosh is an actual risk to his assets, seeing as how he has committed no crimes. Is this what you mean by "State of Emergency," or are you actually referring to a time in the future of instability and civil unrest?

When you say this, I am not sure what you mean:

Quote:Quote:

Why is Roosh not protecting his loyal followers identities when they donate? Why isn't he protecting his own wealth in all the modern ways a man should?

Do the SJWs have access to identities because of Paypal? Or are you worried that authorities will use that information? And how do you know how Roosh isn't protecting his assets as he should be?

I'm not clear on either of these things, and they seem like issues that would require some argument and proof to back up, and are thorny issues anyway. It might be better for people to share what they think is the best way to protect assets, like you have with Bitcoin. I would be interested in that discussion.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread