rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread

Quote: (02-07-2016 11:37 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2016 11:21 PM)Balkan Wrote:  

HB Latina: "Sorry to cancel last minute but can we reschedule? I've been sick this weekend and still don't feel well"
Balkan: "that's fine. hope you feel better. I'm free this wed and thur night, do either of those work?"

In my experience the best way to respond to these texts is to demote the girl from potential date to hang out buddy. If a girl flakes (i.e. cancels with no immediate reschedule proposal) then I'm not going to set aside anymore time from my schedule for her. But she's welcome to come along with me to do something I was already going to do.

Here's what my response would be:
"k- i've got a booked couple of weeks but let me know if you've got a free night and I'll see if I can bring you along"

You did all the heavy lifting by setting up the first date - you don't even know this girl, why would you spend any more energy planning or rearranging your schedule? Being willing to do so communicates low value.

If she does reach out to you then just bring her along on some errands or take her to see a band you'd want to go see any way, or whatever.

maybe its me, can you rephrase? sounds like a good one some of us can use

Messages In This Thread