rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wealth Protection During the State of Emergency

Wealth Protection During the State of Emergency

It's a good idea to separate oneself from PayPal once there's anything controversial about your business, but as far as I understand Bitcoin, it's not completely anonymous and therefore wouldn't completely protect the donors' identity. However, the hurdle to identify someone is significantly higher than a polite email to PayPal HQ. I'm not saying you're wrong - you're the professional, but out of interest, maybe you could elaborate a bit on the privacy aspects of Bitcoin and how much resources would have to be spent going back up the block chain to positively identify someone?

Another option could be to use something like Stripe and a company + bank account in a stable location like Hong Kong. I assume the criteria you need to fulfill to get boycotted by Visa, MasterCard and AMEX is a lot tougher than with PayPal.

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Messages In This Thread