rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

@NaughtyNomad and other experienced pipeliners...

@NaughtyNomad and other experienced pipeliners...

I believe pipelining is a MUST. I've pipelined a chick in Merida, Mexico (she invited me to stay with her, and we were fucking MINUTES after she got me back to her house. She knew NO English, and my Spanish is a word or two here or there). Another in London we fucked the second day I was there. That was after weeks of messages, MSN chat, and eventually phone calls with the chick in London. I pipelined a chick in Phoenix, and fucked the night I arrived and she insisted I stay with her. Once you're there, it's like you're simply continuing what you started online. If you've already webcammed/videocalled, you already know she's attracted and she probably can't wait to see you in person.

I have several other chicks around the world who I have ripe for the meet (Peru, Colombia, Dominican Republic, UK, Germany, Brazil, The Netherlands, Argentina, the Philippines). I made a GREAT friendship with a woman orginally from Paris, who was in Rome for a while and I visited her there (stayed with her and her then boyfriend), and now she's back in Paris, where I have a standing invite. She has an awesome international network, and is always trying to get me pussy! Before Rome, she passed through NYC and we had dinner and chilled. She's probably one of the best friends I have in the world now. I know some guys will put down online gaming (I think they're down on domestic/local online game mostly), but I think it's crucial for international game. It's nice to have a solid chick or two at your destination, and you can still do some on-site random gaming too.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread