rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sweden, Germany poorer than most US states

Sweden, Germany poorer than most US states

Quote: (02-06-2016 04:56 PM)freeuser Wrote:  

You have just an illusion of privacy and freedom GlobalMan.

No, I don't have illusion. I gave you clear examples and facts.

Quote:Quote:

I´m pretty sure the NSA knows exactly where you sleep at night, as long as you use a cellphone and a have an internet connection.

I'm pretty sure the NSA doesn't, because they're not looking. If they did look, of course they would know. Just as your government would.
The point is that my example is not even legally possible in the E.U. None of them are. And many more, too numerous to list.

My point isn't that the most powerful arm of the most powerful government can't get to me- of course it can. Not my intentions. You are taking things to the absolute extreme in an attempt to gloss over real, useful liberties.

Quote:Quote:

And if you own a gun you´re even more of a target. Everything can be traced today, thanks to the technology governments and their spy agencies have.

There is no Federal firearms registry, there is no centralized record of who owns what firearm- and that is for guns bought from a licensed dealer, with background check. No record goes to the federal government when purchasing a gun- it remains with the dealer. A gun can be traced if they have the gun. They then start down a chain of contacting where it was made ending in where it was sold. There is no general federal database to look up a name and see what guns you own- such a registry is actually illegal (imagine telling that to your average Euro!). There are however name+gun databases related to criminal activity, and for guns that have already been traced due to being involved in crime, stolen, or if a dealer goes out of business the records are sent. And, a few states do have have registration. But for the sake of this argument, there is no federal record of gun ownership. When you go buy a gun, only the dealer has a record. The gun only ends up in a database in one of the ways mentioned.

Regardless-

There is zero record for private gun transactions between two people, which are legal federally and in most states. Once that gun is sold to someone else privately, it's a ghost.

There is zero record for finishing an 80% receiver (very easy), which is legal federally and in most states.

Please do not try to tell me things I know extremely well such as U.S. gun laws, and you know nothing of, it's insulting.

You seem to be attempting to diminish the value or usefulness of the second ammendment, implying that there is questionable value to firearm ownership, likely because you recognize you have nothing remotely approaching this vital liberty.

You proposing these extreme circumstances in which the NSA is after me, which of course I couldn't overcome, because your argument is weak. It's last gasp desperation trying deny we indeed have more freedoms than afforded to Euros.

There is no comparison, nothing approaching our most important values:

First Amendment? Nope, criminal "hate speech" that can and is prosecuted
Second Amendment? A hearty laugh, no.
Guaranteed separation of church and state? Definitely not, in fact many have state churches. Fine for today, bad for when your soul mate muslims become congressmen.

... on and on.

But, you'll reply with ..Patriot Act, NSA, any shitty thing the government does, implying these criminal actions erase the great things we do have. That some in the government have betrayed the citizens does not mean we do not hold these liberties. You are correct that there are and have been egregious attacks on our freedoms here. And if we didn't have the constitution that we do, we wouldn't stand a chance against it. But we do.

The arguments I see made from the Euros all seem to center on "I am comfortable in my daily life"- none of them seem to centered on values. While values and liberties may not seem important when everything is going to your liking, when the "right" people are in power. They will very quickly become important to you when shit starts to go south (or in your case, when the South invades you)

I've said my piece.

Americans are dreamers too

Messages In This Thread