rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RVF/ROK ANNUAL MEETUPS DID HAPPEN

RVF/ROK ANNUAL MEETUPS DID HAPPEN

I'm just back from a meeting in Germany. It got compromised!

I was there a little bit ahead of the time to observe the spot. I spottet some Antifa looking people, men and women. So I walked by a little but did not hit the direct spot, a statue. There was one guy direct at the statue that could look like a Roosh Member, he was decent looking. And one other guy that looked kind of similar but also waited in one corner. But the huge number, about 20 Antifa looking people gave me some thrill. One guy, Antifa looking, piercing in his nose asked me: Do you know where there is a pet shop? I told him all stores have already closed.

Then I left the spot and got some direct looks from those Antifa people. Short after I drive by with my car, those other two guys are gone too.

I don't mind meeting again, but well not when there about 20 Antifa looking people that look to smash someone. [Image: tard.gif]

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Messages In This Thread