rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Madrid, 2nd Tier City in Taiwan or Stay in the USA

Madrid, 2nd Tier City in Taiwan or Stay in the USA

Im born and raised in Madrid so what can i say. Madrid is beautifull city with great architecture, museums, nightlife and nice weather. Also is not as expensive as many other european cities(excep of course east europe). If you want to enjoy food, wine, habanos and all the good things in life is one of the best cities i can imagine to live long term and I spend most of my time here. But here it comes the but, i never been in taiwan but i have some experience traveling to east europe and colombia for business reasons and if you compare the girls in Madrid with the girls in Romania, Ukraine or Colombia they are way less hot and way more overvalued. Also as a foreign here you will not have a big exotic value since is full of people from all countries. Tall handsome guys dont impress that much here im 6,5 myself and that dont give a super status in Colombia thats a big plus and i imagine in taiwan too. Said this if you finally decide to move to Madrid ill be pleased to show you a couple of spots here until you are setled and you know your best spots.

Messages In This Thread