rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh to give Press Conference in Washington DC Hotel on 6 February 2016 @ 7pm

Roosh to give Press Conference in Washington DC Hotel on 6 February 2016 @ 7pm

Having done Public Affairs for a Military Organization at one point in time, I would advise these things

1. Control the narrative as best you can.
2. Remember what the media's narrative is (You condone rape, are a rapist, etc) and that is how they will spin it.
3. You spin their questions with answers about nothing to do with rape, or the article. If asked about it, the response should be only "It's satire" then move onto a completely different subject much how a politician will ramble on about something completely unrelated to the question asked.
4. However, short answers are best when it deals with the subj. of rape, women hating, etc (less to edit and manipulate, and they WILL combine different sentences into one sentence that will mean exactly what they want it to mean)
5. Try not to use the word "I". As strange as it may seem, a response of "I wrote the article as satire" and "I don't condone rape." and The members of ROK are not rapists." can be edited to a quote on the radio (or non video quote as "I am condone ROK as rapists" (See 4 above)
6. Remember Dr. Oz.. expect the same.

Have someone independent record the whole thing for you.

Good Luck.

Messages In This Thread