rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MEETUP DAY: Cancellation

MEETUP DAY: Cancellation

Quote: (02-04-2016 10:26 AM)yeppels Wrote:  

The problem is nobody outside of RoK/these forums views this as a traditional masucline meetup. This has been labeled as a 'pro-rape' movement by the media, and everyone is jumping on this train.

So how do we change that? Roosh got a lot of publicity with his more provocative articles, but now they're defining him (and us) by those some statements. Yes, we know they satirical and designed to generate web traffic. But still - how do we demonstrate this is a group to help men deal with men's issues in a world that has become hostile to men? Perhaps enumerate what those issues are, do charitable events for worthy causes...I'm just throwing out ideas. It does seem that, to move forward as anything but a pariah, we need to reform our image. Perhaps there are non-lefty bloggers/media types who can help. Drudge? Others? Something has to be done, no? All this bad publicity drives web traffic and book sales...but does it allow this group to move forward as a movement to truly help men? Or does it limit us?

This really bothers me and I'd welcome ideas/viewpoints.

Messages In This Thread