rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who Is 100% Satsified With Where They Live (or Close Enough)?

Who Is 100% Satsified With Where They Live (or Close Enough)?

The locations that have made me the happiest are a couple 3rd tier cities that most would baulk at. I was in both for work and and never expected to enjoy them the way I did. One was a 'dangerous' city in Northern Mexico that looks like a shithole and while it has 1 mil+ residents it feels more like 100k. The women are gorgeous, whitish, curvy, and incredibly feminine and sweet. The 2nd is a small city in Lithuania of about 100k with feminine and beautiful women.

For me, the perfect situation is finding a place I am 75% happy with and spending 8 -10 months living there while traveling the remaining time. one must is that it has beautiful women. I have spent the last few months in Lima and I love the weather here in winter and summer as well as the costal cities but the women are hideous. I am not even picky and I rarely find girls that truly excite me here.

Messages In This Thread