rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Make Love To Bogota

Make Love To Bogota

Was doing some daygame this Saturday when I met a cool French entrepreneur totally random, ended up in his penthouse talking all afternoon about cool things(work, girls, bogota), fun fact he told me that argentinian girls are sluts.
At the moment there is a cool smart hot 18 yo girl that is asking me to become her bf, I might say yes, tired of fucking girls from the internet, they just piss me off after sex, I just want them to get the fuck out.
First Gringo Tuesday, had a blast since I love nightgame and meeting new people, it's so easy to get into a group and dominate it here, girls fall in love quickly but ... the quality is not that good, I was expecting Medellin quality [Image: biggrin.gif]. Every time that I see a girl , I compare to what I have and meeee. Girls would eye fuck me and I would avoid it ahah.
Most guys are friendly beta, only met one cool Alpha from America/Costa Rica, I winged him by isolating one of the friends.
Will be in Baranquilla for the carnaval soon, just need a safe hotel to bring my work. Fuck tons of girls, get a gf for valentine's day, build more connection in the high end part of Bogota since I'm starting to meet high quality people and that's my targets, extend my visa, learn to dance (people at Gringo Tuesday don't dance awesomely, they look more like european chodes [Image: biggrin.gif])

Messages In This Thread