rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clinton Voter Fraud in Polk County, Iowa Caucus

Clinton Voter Fraud in Polk County, Iowa Caucus

Quote: (02-02-2016 11:46 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2016 10:25 AM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2016 08:39 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

The 6 coin tosses for Shillery was simply outrageous. Pure corruption. The odds of winning 6 coin tosses is 1 out of 64. Fucking bullshit! In Mass, you can sign up as an independent and vote in both Republican and Democratic primaries. I will be voting for Sanders and Trump. Hillary is pure evil.

That said, VVVV, I heard you said you put down thousands on Sanders taking the General, but why didn't you just take the safer bet and put it all on the primary? Sanders winning the primary should have been your goal, the general is simply too volatile to make a major bet on.

Because I had a feeling, an intuition that he would win it all.

And the prospect of getting 8 to 1 and ending up with 40K makes it interesting enough for me to pay attention and feel some excitement, like betting on anything else really.

It's sort of like this - if I was going to bet on the World Cup, I would rather back a dark horse like the USA or Ecuador, rather than an almost sure thing like Argentina or Germany.

You get a shot of adrenaline when your long shot does well, and feel ecstatic if they win. Whereas with a more conservative bet, it's same old same old.

Well, I hope your gambling addiction doesn't ruin you man. That is one dangerous vice you've got there. It's safer to fuck feminists.

I keep things reasonable. Unlike with alcohol and drugs, I have self control when it comes to gambling. People are different. There are those with zero control over gambling, but who can have 3 or 4 beers and leave it at that. I'm the opposite.

My current addictions are manageable for me- exercise, gambling, adrenaline activities (skydiving, rock climbing, etc) and pussy.

As long as I'm sober (20 months and counting) I'll be fine.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Messages In This Thread