rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your "how to guide" for debt collections.

Your "how to guide" for debt collections.

Quote: (11-19-2011 08:51 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Nope this is different. Failure to live up to financial obligations affects the entire society. The cost of doing so gets passed off to everyone.

Cuckolding some beta only affects him, and he is a chump.

Maybe some of the companies making loans and giving out credit cards should start doing business more ethically to avoid default. Then again, I am sure most of these institutions have no problem with a particular default percentage and chalks it up to doing business. They end up making more money by pushing the boundaries.

Of course, you can argue all you want but those businesses seem to be doing pretty well. I mean, after a lot of them were bailed out for unethical practices.

Cuckholding also affects the children. I am sure they are acceptable victims as well. It may also lead to divorce where the guy will get raped in divorce court. At that time he will have to default because he can't keep up with all the debt and the spousal support. See, you are adding to the problem more than Pusscrook. Our whole society will crumble because of your cock.

Messages In This Thread