rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opinions on Stefan Molyneux?

Opinions on Stefan Molyneux?

Quote: (01-27-2016 04:05 PM)Maciano Wrote:  

I like his stuff.

Just don't fall for the de-foo-ing shit.

I've listened and watched probably a hundred of his clips/shows by now and I still haven't come across one example of this defooing thing.
I did see the clip on Joe Rogan where he got a bit pissed it and denied it.
From the clip, it looks like he's actually denying is the meaning that some people took from it, and on that, I completely agree with him.
People can draw whatever meaning they want from words depending on their agenda.
People like Ana Kasparian and Peter Joseph come across as butthurt and have tried unsuccessfully to discredit and ridicule him.
Ana is just a woman trolling for attention and sympathy but Joseph efforts at one-upmanship are embarrassing, he comes across as a giant beta dweeb trying to win the battle of the super brains and failing on just about every count.
As for this 'defooing' thing, if my own family's values and opinions were actively harming me, I would start to distance myself from them.
Call it whatever you want but to me that is plain common sense.

Messages In This Thread