rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New York City: Losing My Religion

New York City: Losing My Religion

I grew up in New York and around New York. I disagree with some comments and agree with others.

There is no better place to bang quality looking women in the USA. For marriage material, no. I disagree too that you need some kind of elite money to do well. Plenty of average dudes do well in New York City. There's an abundance of women in New York and the numbers prove that.

I find the chaos, the subways, the dirtyness of the city quite peaceful actually. You get desensitized to the homeless people after a while. I guess its just not for all of us. I find the clean, car reliant suburbs a complete pain and also a completely unsustainable lifestyle. Nothing stresses me out more then getting stuck in traffic driving to work.

Getting to the airport isnt really a pain, its dealing with TSA and then customs when you get back. However, flights out of New York are still cheaper then anywhere else. I still come up to Newark airport from Philadelphia to fly out.

To me there are 3 things that make New York a non-ideal place.

1. People work insane hours.
2. People live in small spaces.
3. American drinking culture.

Combine these 3 factors and you get the most soulless people you'll ever meet. But hasn't it always been like this?

Messages In This Thread