rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

75% of British Men Would Turn Down 1st Date Sex
5% of British Men Would Turn Down 1st Date Sex
Quote: (01-27-2016 03:43 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2016 10:43 AM)EDantes Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2016 10:02 AM)MKDAWUSS Wrote:  

IDK, I'd rather enjoy turning down an 8+. It's not something everyone can do.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the spirit of game is meant to be a form of male courage and competition, not just a 'means to an end' to get pussy - if that's all it is then why bother with game when you can just hire hookers.

I enjoy picking up girls more for the sport of it than just the 'sex' - I've picked up girls but decided not to have sex with them because the pickup IMO is more fun in the long run, since it's a way for men to test their courage and act like men, rather than just something a guy forces himself to do to get laid.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I can't turn down the opportunity to get my dick wet if she passes the boner test and she's not a total bitch.
I hear what you're saying. I've picked up girls who seemed cool at first but turned out to be psycho, so in retrospect I'm glad I didn't sleep with them, who knows they might've had STDs, or been the type to accuse 'rape' once they sobered up a little.

I've also met girls who were hot and cool and who were potential girlfriend material but ended up chasing them off because I was too eager to hit it on the first or second date (sure some guys here might only be interested in casual sex but I don't want that option to be totally off the table for me).

So I don't always try to have sex on the first date, and it doesn't have anything to do with puritanical mores, at least for me.

Messages In This Thread