rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post Your Biggest Red Pill/Game Lessons

Post Your Biggest Red Pill/Game Lessons

This goes more into the game lesson category but here's my two cents:

1. Alot of game is momentum. Momentum comes and goes. When you have your logistics, game, venues, and well-being in alignment, you can run through ridiculous amounts of women. But then one of those factors changes. and the same tricks stop working, the party is over, you get frustrated and start doubting yourself. At this point, you should not try to brute force your way through. You can't force anyone to like you. You need to take a step back, focus on yourself for a while, expand your mind, hit the gym harder, pursue your hobbies more, take a vacation etc. Then come back with a fresh open mind and change your game up. Open up a new niche with renewed confidence and energy, and the momentum will build up again.

2. Don't go hitting on women alone. Having solid dudes in your corner keeping your positivity up is crucial. Ten rejections alone would crush my psyche. A hundred rejections and a good drinking buddy to laugh it all off shucks the negativity right off my shoulders. Be honest with your failures and successes. and return the favor of positivity and support back to your friends.

3. Be different, have a niche, have an advantage. I think this one is fairly obvious but it needs to be expanded upon. I think pure random cold approaching is a waste of time. I cringe at shit like simple pickup or RSD. I think its important to have some familiarity with the environment, to be recognized in your niche. ex:you play music at a small local hipster bar or you are billy badass in your local coed sports league. sometimes just looking different gets you laid. A certain ethnicity of girls might value your particular look. black girls into asian guys, asian girls into white guys, white girls into black guys etc.

Messages In This Thread