rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

R.I.P. London

R.I.P. London

Quote: (01-25-2016 12:49 PM)262 Wrote:  

@rudebwoy - Yes, that's capitalism, as cold as it sounds. Let me ask you this then:

When you want to buy something, like a laptop, don't you look for the best value - lots of what you want for less money? Or do you willingly pay more for the exact same laptop, with the workers even being treated the same in either case?

If you want to pay more for a laptop so that the workers are paid more, that's fine - that's something you value, and more importantly, that you're backing up with hard currency.

As I alluded to in my edited post, capitalism (reality) doesn't care about things like illegal immigration, refusing to pay benefits, outsourcing, etc. It only cares when they produce value to others, like you and me. Sometimes ideas get undervalued, but that's where the profit is.

Look, it would be great if we lived in a utopia. But just like we've never have and never will live in a utopia where girls mate with nice guys purely out of charity (as opposed to societal pressure, which I would argue is necessary), we never have, and never will, live without capitalism.

262 but rudebwoy is not the one complaining about immigrants flooding Europe and America hahaahaha! He has acknowledged that it is capitalism that is letting these cats in and the glorious Donald Trump is the capitalism king. So he says, get the Mexicans out on the podium but he will not deport Carlos because where else can he enjoy to buy those horrible toupees costing tuppence hahahahaha!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread