rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to game?

Where to game?

Quote: (01-23-2016 08:53 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

High school is a pussy paradise, and you won't ever find anything better.

That might have been the case for you, but I doubt it's true for a kid who just discovered game and considers himself a beta with a less-than-stellar reputation.

I agree that the best way for him to improve is to approach a lot of women, and not let the inevitable rejections get to him. Rejection is the badge of pride worn by all successful womanizers, after all, and the OP himself acknowledges he'll have to push through the pain in order to get better.

But the last thing he needs is the added stress and social ostricization that would accompany the inevitable rejections from girls in his social circle. Every failed attempt will make the next even more difficult, as no girl wants to be seen dating a guy that her friend(s) rejected.

OP needs to put himself in a place where he can shake off rejection, not have it follow him around like a scarlet letter. To that effect, I would recommend:

-A mall, if there's one nearby. Target-rich, plenty of opportunities for situational openers, and if he's rejected all he'll need to do is walk to another part of the building.

-Away games. OP had the right idea by gaming chicks from other schools, where his reputation won't hold him back and his new, game-aware identity won't come off as incongruent. Much easier to "fake-it-till-you-make-it" when the girl you're gaming hasn't known you your entire life.

-Church

-Nearby parks

-Concerts, festivals, farmers markets, other local events

Puckerman did have a good point about dating girls in younger grades than you. Your peers might not think much of you, but freshman and sophomore girls will consider you higher status simply due to your age.

Good luck, OP. Keep reading and searching through the forum when you're not approaching. You have no idea of the wealth of knowledge you've just found.

Messages In This Thread