rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ukraine Thread III

The Ukraine Thread III

Online game has a lot of different websites, all worth trying and they have different rewards for different people. Much different result for me based on site.
Daygame needs to start early in winter due to the early sunset- early aftern to about 5:00 or 6:00 is the sweet spot.

Everyone wants to hear the happy magic unicorn fairtales success stories, but Kiev ain't that.
The good thing is its a huge city so you can experiment and meet lots of new people. The bad news is there are lots of shitty people and you have to work your ass off to meet the good ones.

A buddy has been here even longer than me(he got here last year), and he's gotten cynical. He's told me stories of people almost getting robbed because they trusted the wrong person and befriending them.

The expats scene here ain't it. 90% are either jelaously guarding their 1 girl or they don't have shit. They won't cooperatively wingman and will even cockblock you.
Same with many of the Ukrainians.

Don't expect shit. Refer to Roosh's post "Everyone is hoping that you'll fail." : http://www.rooshv.com/everyone-is-hoping...youll-fail

"Beta males are hoping. White knights are hoping. Feminists are hoping. Believe it or not, some of your friends and family members are hoping. They want you to fail because your success is their failure. It reminds them of their laziness, their poor work ethic"

I don't agree with everything Roosh writes. But this article is spot on.

"There is no point in telling other people your goals. They will talk you out of it or give you bad advice. There is no point trying to convince others of your world view. They will plant seeds of doubts that prevent you from action and seeing the truth. The minute you go just slightly higher than you have been, they will try to sabotage you."

"You’re completely on your own. You don’t need help from anyone. If you can’t reach your goals without the validation and support of other human beings, the bulk of whom I promise are against you, then you don’t deserve to succeed."

Its easy to let people push you off balance. Don't let them. Just smile, and nod and agree with their nonsense. Then, turn around and work hard on your success.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he is wrong, which is but saying in other words that he is wiser today than he was yesterday.
-Alexander Pope

Messages In This Thread