rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fuck buddy getting attached

Fuck buddy getting attached

Nonpareil's strategy is good. I would take that if I really didn't need or want to ever have her around.

An 8-week deal really isn't a FB relationship that requires more than superficial care -- 56 days of life was a good learning experience for her, and you can add that it was, also, for you. Then use Nonpareil's strategy, including the other social matters, and she will go and stay away.

She probably saw this, immaturely, as D1, D2...D56 of a budding LTR commitment. Try a turn on the commitment argument that of both of you have a primary commitment to study, advancement, etc. Then segue with a statement that you know that you would be secondary to her commitment to these matters, and you just could not accept that -- just as you could not commit yourself to a relationship at the cost of relegating your primary mission to secondary place. (DHV on the commitment to a mission bigger than both of you.)

Keep the door open. As studies progress, for both of you, a warm retreat, without tangles, may become more important. The 2-month investment for LTR payoff will become less important to her with time. I'd advise laying the ground for a real LT FB relationship. Two months is about the right place to cut. Good practice for building a soft harem.

My life is an open bar...

Messages In This Thread