rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Basic Bollywood Bitch Hijacks Uber Pickup

Basic Bollywood Bitch Hijacks Uber Pickup

Quote: (01-21-2016 05:09 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2016 05:04 PM)la bodhisattva Wrote:  

Could Indian immigrant behavior (especially female behavior) be attributed to the caste system still in place in that country? I'm inclined to think so. Western society gets the creme de la creme of the Indian population. No Untouchables or rat catchers/eaters are going to Cambridge and Harvard. It's only the spoiled refuse of upper castes who are groomed to literally believe certain people are less worthy of decency, housing, cleanliness, TOILETS, etc, who come to our countries and believe they can continue to treat everyone around them like shit.

There's definitely a bit of caste attitude with some spoiled indian kids but a lot of indian immigrants in the U.S. are sikh. Sikhs are a bit different than standard Indians since they are a little outside that society and marginalized in their own country to begin with. They don't take that much of a caste attitude that i've seen. Newer indian immigrants..especially new money immigrants are the ones who are likely to have that sort of attitude.

However just about everytime i've encountered indians abroad it's always been an unpleasant experience. I don't socialize with them anywhere but they've always been rude and condescending to people around them. This is easily observable behavior. Locals in most Asian countries are usually repulsed by them intuitively. I'm not referring to most western born indians but indians from india.

Sikhs are not marginalised within India, they do pretty well over there, and even better outside of India. They may have been 20 – 30 years ago due to terrorism problems, but things are a lot better now.

I don’t want to derail the thread but Sikhs are all about caste – they have separate temples for each caste, whereas in Sikhism there’s supposed to be no such thing as caste. There are also untouchable Sikhs too – Mazhabi and Ravidassia for example.

There’s plenty of untouchable Indians born and raised in the US, Canada and UK, but they don’t bring it up in polite conversation. I can identify them by their surnames and places of worship.

An untouchable wrote the constitution of India B. R. Ambedkar . He studied at both Columbia in the US and at London School of Economics.

A lot of the untouchables have pretty old school attitudes towards women – at family household gatherings the men sit and eat first whilst the women serve them. The women eat afterwards. At weddings or other functions the men are served alcohol and the women are served soda or juice. The girls are in the kitchen aged 3 and have to learn to cook. This doctor bitch is probably from a very wealthy family and I bet her parents spoiled her growing up rather than getting her in the kitchen. Untouchables in the UK and US also tend to be more blue collar and not spoilt faggots like many Indian Americans.

Source - I grew up surrounded by untouchables and my mother is from a Sikh family.

Indian immigrants arsehole behavior isn’t because of their caste – in India people treat servants and helpers like shit, and they somehow think it’s OK to treat foreigners the same way. I’ve sat in restaurants where I’ve seen patrons slap the server in the face because they had an issue with the food – I don’t think that shit would fly in a western country.

I’m not surprised to hear that many people hate people from India. Indian born and raised in western countries hate people from India too! It's not just Indians - most of the American Born Chinese and Taiwanese people hate people from mainland China - they think they're arseholes too!

Messages In This Thread