rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male Youtube Celebrity Makes Sobbing Video About Abusive Ex-GF

Male Youtube Celebrity Makes Sobbing Video About Abusive Ex-GF

Quote: (01-17-2016 04:07 AM)Centurion Wrote:  

or that a guy that faggy can get a girl that hot...

You have the Feminists in Media and Education teaching young women that men are simply 'accessories' and incompetent at everything they do.

As such, I've noticed the rise of hotter late-twenties women choosing mediocre men as boyfriends the way they would choose a Pound Dog, because they know he will never complain if she cheats on him anyway. Since weak men are easier to control, I usually suspect she's had trouble controlling the alphas she desires.

I was throwing a footy around with a mate at the park last week and we'd stopped for a lunch break. A couple approached: she was well-dressed, slim, not stunning but far above average. He had the narrow shoulders / narrow stance combo happening - even slim, she was broader than him. At first I thought he was gay, but they were holding hands and he was doing the beta body language towards her and lay his head on her shoulder when they sat down across the way and she kept slightly leaning away from him.

When she got up to get their coffee, I noticed she sat back down on the other side of the table from him.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

They proceeded to drink their coffee, saying nothing, both fixated on their I-Phones the entire time. Progressive Passion: where you need a trivial distraction from your partner at all times.

I passed them on my way to throw my rubbish in the bin. She noticed me. When I went back to my mate, she kept looking up from her phone to watch us. Her boyfriend remained fixated, oblivious. I'm sure he trusts her completely.

Messages In This Thread