rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you let down good women who aren't good enough for you?

How do you let down good women who aren't good enough for you?

I think this thread is a huge fail and could potentially ruin lives of newbies and lurkers who tried to do the "right thing".

Off the top of my head things seemingly "good girls" did to get at back at guys (who had the nerve) who broke up with them:
- Stalking
- Threats, even legal
- Family members or friends of the girl threatening you, physically or otherwise and actively trying to ruin your social life.
- Trying to ruin your career, i.e that little secret you once told her about your job watch it go public after she meltdowns.
- Once you get a new girl, you or your new girl are gonna receive pm's, messages, phone calls from people you probably didn't even knew existed blaming you for ruining a poor girl's life. Oooh and that's who you've been fucking all along!!!

If she's such a good girl and pretty enough that you chose to have something with her, how many guys do you think have already dumper her in her life? Most likely her 5 last boyfriends are still trying to get back with her, and you think just because you talk to her and explain to her she isn't good enough for you she's gonna take that maturely and act with honor and respect? (like only a man would)

Will some girls appreciate you breaking up with them and take it like an adult?... yes, but you never know who's gonna turn up to be a psycho bitch, so why risk it? It only takes one bad breakup for a guy to learn his lesson and watch his back.

Also i've seen many times guys boasting about breaking up with a girl in real life, and telling anyone who would listen how she wasn't good enough or pretty enough for him, just to blow up her phone trying to get back with her the second she gets another man.
Makes wonder if all this "having the talk" with her is nothing more than a ego boost for some guys who get off on watching a girl cry over them (not talking about fellow members).

And we all know that even if a girl agrees to just being a plate or a fuck buddy most likely in the back of her head she's hoping you are gonna change your mind after she proves how worthy she is, you knew that's what she wanted all along but don't feel guilty about it because you explained it to her from the beginning? What gives?

IMO it's much better to gradually spend less and less time together and then just dissappear.

Messages In This Thread