rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data sheet: Cluj Napoca, Romania

Data sheet: Cluj Napoca, Romania

" Bucharest is the capital, and like with all other places of Eastern Europe, you need dough or they have to know your important if you want the hot babes."

Obviously, there are golddiggers anywhere in the world and I don't see why former communist Romania should be an exception. Whereas such generalizations might have a core of truth, they're not really helpful and miss the diversity of what you may actually find on the ground. Just try to find your niche, if anything, that's about it.

A few things I experienced in Romania:

Plenty of warm blooded, open-minded, easy-going, super nice girls. Break the ice and you'll be surprised by what you get. In a sometimes depressing reality, laughter, having a good time, dancing can be the most desirable antidote. That's something you can provide for free if you have it in you.

Something that helped me a lot was the exotic food trick. They'd get very curious and this sped up the process of getting a girl or two to my apartment. Cost: well, what you spent in the supermarket.

Once, through pipelining, I set a date with a rather well-known model (I didn't know that, she wouldn't send me a picture online or give me more details and I took the risk - she told me however her measurements were 90-60-90- so I went for it). Later I found out she had been on the cover of magazines, she presented the weather forecast on TV for a while etc etc. She was, for my standards, a Goddess, in my opnion a 10. After some time I managed to take her to the mountain town of Sinaia for a weekend. Cost? The hotel room. We even shared the other bills such as drinks (I was kind of broke at that time and I was quite honest about it.). The exotic food trick worked with her as well after that memorable weekend plus other low cost proposals (she especially enjoyed learning bossa-nova lyrics, the more so after the lessons were transfered to the shower.....).

I wasn't important, or rich, or especially good-looking. And these are some concrete examples I can share. Guys, never let yourselves be intimidated.

Messages In This Thread