rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club

Lol You all are making fun of him, but it probably DID happen! It's happened to me before, but it was nothing like 30 of them
One day, I was fixing my truck in the front yard, and my sister was playing out by the tree closer to the yard. when 15- no - 20(!!) ninjas did try to raper her right out in the open. I leaped out from under my truck and howled with the force and intensity of 20, no 30(!!) ROARIN angry tigers. And terror possessed them then. An eagle flew over, it shed a tear, and I KNEW what I must do. I grabbed my tool satchel, and hurled it at the first one, I closed the distance, and furiously threw punch after punch connecting every time till his face looked like a sad, abused halloween on the fifth of may pumkin, and the rest fled, as they ran, I hurled 12mm hexagonal sockets at them and yelled "WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY IN THE NIGHT!"

True story.
Really. Guys like this...they act like they gots the big balls, but once they seen resistance. they shriveled up and because the bitch that they really are.

Messages In This Thread