rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Injury tips

Injury tips

Quote: (01-13-2016 08:19 PM)Isaac Jordan Wrote:  

I'm no doctor, but I'd suggest giving collagen supplementation a try.

Most of us aren't getting much (if any) of it in our daily diets, but it's a primary component of the body's joints and tendons. It's been a real game-changer for my recovery, and I couldn't recommend it more highly.

Were you the first guy to recommend this on the forum? I need to thank you if so. This stuff is absolutely fantastic. I've been taking it for a few months now and it's one of, if not the single most noticeably effective supplements I've taken. It's almost entirely eliminated nagging joint soreness in the day or two following a heavy lifting session (particularly squats and deadlifts). I would call it nothing less than an absolute must for any man 25+ who wants optimal health, and especially for guys lifting weights. It's become a staple supplement for me along with the proven favorites like Vitamin D3, fish oil, Zinc, Vitamin C and Magnesium. Anyone on the fence about ordering collagen, I encourage you to give it a try. I can personally vouch for it 100%.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread