rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need ideas for a 4th date asap / Getting cockblocked by a small town

Need ideas for a 4th date asap / Getting cockblocked by a small town

Quote: (01-13-2016 04:45 AM)DarianFrey Wrote:  

"I have a bottle of wine I've been meaning to try back at my place. Let's have a glass."

"I just downloaded 22 Jump Street. Let's watch it at my place."

Lead her. Since this is the 4th date I assume you've kissed/made out with her? Make sure to progress the touching and kissing during the date, so that when you suggest going to yours it doesn't come out of left field. She'll know what's up.

Will you drink alcohol at the date?

Update us on how it went.

Neither of us drink and the apartment I'll be taking her to is literally abandoned, there's some furniture left but no one has lived there in over 3 years. I'll have to come up with a really good excuse to take her to an empty apartment with little more than a bed. Any suggestions?

Also, Khan, thanks for sharing your story with us. It really goes to show that it's never too late to make a change. I remember when I turned 19 and though "oh fuck, I'm already 19 and I still didn't lose my virginity, there's no hope left for me". I do realize that this girl is far from perfect and I'm aware of her flaws. I'm completely aware of myself and my surroundings and I know that my emotions are clouding my judgement. She has a lot of red flags and any experienced player would advise me to either ignore her and move on or just hump & dump, but I like her despite that. And I know that she's not the one, that it'll all end up in me being hurt again, that she'll probably cheat on me and whatnot but I don't want to hop off the train before it reached it's destination. If nothing else, at least I'll gain some valuable life experience which I severely lack. I would honestly rather be stupid, fall in love and end up dumped and heartbroken than just sit at home and experience nothing.

Messages In This Thread