rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Traveler's Dilemma: More Places or Longer Stays

Traveler's Dilemma: More Places or Longer Stays

Quote: (01-11-2016 07:18 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (01-11-2016 07:13 PM)MasculineProfiles Wrote:  

Here's something I've noticed about traveling and girls...

You can fuck the same chicks on a 1-2 week trip as you would on a 3-4 week trip. You'll be banging pipelined girls from online game and girls you pull in rapid succession from the club (one night stands and first date lays off numbers). I don't convert many day game girls in short trips and maybe convert a few over a month.

By staying somewhere around three months, you close day game chicks and high quality girls. Girls who won't give you the time of day unless she thinks you are "living" in her city.

Thus, I personally only do trips of ten days to one month or trips of three months.

My dilemma is that no matter where I go, what strategies I use, or how many girls I talk to, I always end up getting great quality, but few notches. I was just in Santo Domingo for nine days and only got two notches, but the quality couldn't have been much better. Technics was there about the same amount of days and may have gone undefeated or even beyond undefeated.

That sounds like a great trip. Two quality notches in 9 days is a good pull.

I almost always crush in my first week in a city, but it's usually 3-4 sixes/sevens combined with 1-2 strong eights.

Funny thing is I think somebody smashed out my favorite Santo Domingo girl last week. She kept texting me stuff about "I can't wait for you any longer" last week. Could have been one of y'all [Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread