rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SWPL'S, amygdala's, and bears - oh my!

SWPL'S, amygdala's, and bears - oh my!

Warning: It gets loud.

This is an interesting example of how young, un indoctrinated children are more in touch with their instincts and survival mechanisms than your average "enlightened" SWPL adults. The kid, despite not being informed on how dangerous a bear can be, know's it's a threat. The dad actually stops the car and lets these dangerous animals climb all over it, while actually laughing and seeming to enjoy it. His lack of situational awareness is frankly stunning. The mom is too busy trying to assure the kid it's safe, and that the bears "just want to see her" before she finally wises up and tells the idiot father to step on the fucking gas.

While the bears didn't seem aggressive, wild animals are free agents; and their temperment could change at a moments notice.

Something tells me there is a Berne2016 sticker on the back bumper of that car.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Messages In This Thread