rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Working for a female boss.

Working for a female boss.

Quote: (01-10-2016 09:45 PM)The Father Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2016 07:20 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

In contrast, most of my other female bosses have been complete cunt baskets super sized. [Image: dodgy.gif]

There you got the negativity out of me. [Image: lol.gif]

That's reality though.

Yes. It is reality. It happens to be my reality at the moment. My current female boss is a "complete cunt basket super sized" as well.

I really envy our grandfathers. They didn't have to deal with this. I realize some men are micro-managing slave drivers and they worked like hell. But there is something...unnatural...about a straight man with two working testicles taking orders from an insecure bundle of neuroses who melts into a puddle if you look at her the wrong way. It's like I landed on Planet of the Apes.

But what choice do I have? I'm a little late in life to start my own business. And, what would I do? Buy a franchise? I'm a good manager so I suppose I could do that. Any other ideas? I'm too old and disconnected from the millennial generation to be a blogger. What could I do for money? Any ideas on starting my own business. I have some capital. Just few ideas. But I may need to escape from this LOONEY BIN of working for a woman...it is HELL on earth! And yes, I am looking for another job. But that just trades one problem for another. I still would really appreciate any ideas you'd have on how I could start my OWN gig.

I don't know how old you are but I doubt it's too late. It's too late if you are 86 and not physically able to function perhaps.

What would people pay you to do? What can you offer that helps people or companies be more productive, more successful, etc. Or are you into products. Can you make / offer / sell / distribute a product?

I work in a male dominated industry, have no boss, and love it. I fell flat on my face a few times and it could happen again, but I'll take that risk. It's HEAVEN on earth.

Give whatever level of detail you are comfortable with.

Messages In This Thread